In the situation of more and more panic of energy and higher request for environmental protection, the application of biogas is of great significance for enriching and improving energy structure, alleviating the imbalance between energy supply and demand, improving the utilization rate of renewable resources, reducing the consumption of non-renewable energy, preventing waste from forming environmental pollution, reducing the cost of industrial, agricultural and animal husbandry, and raising the value of by-products. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following points in developing biogas technology:
(1) Improving the policy of encouraging renewable energy, aiming at the multi-level application of energy and material recycling in biogas engineering, which not only brings the public benefits of energy saving and emission reduction, but also brings environmental benefits, the government should increase financial subsidies and support, give some preferential policies to encourage the development, enhance the research and development of new technologies and equipment of biogas engineering, improve efficiency and reduce project cost. Especially the development of small-scale biogas application technology suitable for comprehensive application in remote areas and isolated islands; the development of comprehensive application technology and the development of biogas purification technology can make biogas injected into natural gas network as fuel, or replace gasoline and diesel oil for vehicles to complete biogas benefits.
(2) Biogas power generation and fuel cell is a new way to effectively use biogas resources, which has great potential for development; high-end biogas is used to improve energy efficiency.
(3) Discuss the technology of multi-raw material high concentration combined with fermentation to ensure sufficient raw materials for gas production and improve installation gas production rate. The biogas project should be carried out in the direction of centralization and large-scale, so as to improve the economy and energy efficiency of the project.
(4) Promoting biogas rural development has broad prospects; perfecting and rationally planning the breeding and planting industry planning, completing the comprehensive and balanced application of resources, reducing the cost of delivery, and improving efficiency.
(5) Biogas desulfurization technology is relatively mature, but there are still many drawbacks, which need to be further improved to prevent secondary pollution and complete the cycle application.
The above wonderful content is provided by Jinan Biogas Desulfurization Friendship. More details about biogas desulfurization are welcome to consult our official website customer service staff: http://johnpappasfurs.com.